PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pudniks and CASA [2021/5950]
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2021, 13:03
skinduptruk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Making an Application for Review of Decision (AAT FORM)

30 Aug 21

This form is for use in the AAT’s General Division, Freedom of Information Division, National Disability Insurance Scheme Division, Security Division, Taxation & Commercial Division and Veterans’ Appeals Division.

Subsection 29(7) of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1975 provides that a person may apply to the AAT to extend the time for making an application for a review of a decision.

SECTION 4 REASONS FOR THE APPLICATION

Outline your reasons for applying for an extension of time to make your application for review of the decision.

In good faith, I mistakenly allowed CASA + CDPP about 4 months to resolve their false claims about this situation. The CDPP has advised me that they are waiting on further information (I presume from CASA). Because the CDPP process may drag on for an unfair amount of time, I seek to review the CASA decision to needlessly wait upon the CDPP decision, before they will review my Part 149 paperwork (which would resolve the situation). CASA also wishes to review whether I am a "fit and proper person" and I anticipate that this review will be highly compromised due to the fact that CASA staff in this matter do not comply with the CASA conflict of interest (COI) policy. CASA have ignored that a paraglider does not meet the definition of an aircraft under CAA 1988. CASA have ignored the unlawful behaviour of the criminal gang known as SAFA, who use vandalism and violence to get their way.