PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2021, 15:15
CaptainRoger2021

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WAPA current situation

Hey everyone i've just went trough this whole thread, since the beggining in 2018. I did the online aptitude tests in 2019 and didn't do well but although i failed i could see that they weren't hard... but i didn't prepare at all and wasn't really taking the tests seriously at the time for a few reasons. I started searching about the program again recently and came across this thread, some of the things i read worried me:

-First is that apparently the tests are harder now.

-I saw a lot of people say that although they say they accept anybody from the EU, they actually only accept or atleast favor eastern europeans.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true as from all the people that said they were selected and were going to start the ab initio training, the ones that mentioned where they were from were all easterners... so if anyone has a counterexample (knows someone that is or he/she him/herself is a westerner that was selected) i would appreciate if they said anything.

Please keep in mind that i'm referring to actually being selected to be part of the programme, all stages before that like the application and doing the assessments are already proven to be open to everyone.

None the less, these concerns are more for my longterm plans as i don't believe they will carry out any programmes for at least one more year. I don't even know why they reopened the applications and put several course start dates for 2022. If i'm wrong about this let me know in case someone actually starts their ab initio programme in the next months.