PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Regulator management of the CASR's
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2021, 04:39
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lead Balloon

I listened to some bureaucrat the other day in front of a Senate Committee. She's apparently currently responsible for the administration of the Airports Act and will therefore be some SES Band something or other on a six figure salary. She said it was in the interests of Airport owners to have a good relationship with the lessees of property on the Airport. So here we have a person who isn't on 'planet reality' pretending to administer the Airports Act. She doesn't know and probably doesn't care that many Airport owners couldn't give a toss about their relationship with aviation lessees and are happy to foster an acrimonious relationship: they want us all to f*ck off so they can get on with milking a public asset by erecting DFOs and warehouses on every square inch. The runways and aircraft are pesky inconveniences in the way of property development spivs. They're the people with huge wadges of money and therefore have the ear of many a politician.)
Aagh yes, the good old SES Bands 1, 2 and 3’s. This particular level of bureaucrats are like no other, and they have climbed over one another across broken glass and razor wire to slurp on a Ministers ass and join the club of (literal) fat cats who enjoy the 2 hour Can’tberra work day while enjoying long lunches and regurgitating **** on a scale that defies belief. Most are buried so far up their respective Ministers asses that you can only see their toenails. Career bureaucrats with decades of sucking off the public teat and grotesquely overweight from eating at Can’tberra restaurants and sitting on their fat asses all day while the real world passes by. Word of caution, do not prick their protective bubble as these poor darlings would be mortified, even suicidal, if they were to experience the ‘real world’. No, best let them rest safely at their Ministers feet where they feel warm, fuzzy and protected by like minded vermin.

Now, let me tell you what I really think of them…