PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is going on at the top??
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2021, 14:44
Corporal Clott

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Fortissimo
I guess it depends if you think ‘neutral’ is satisfied or not. I tend to look for positive indicators to say when someone is satisfied Anyway, the level of detail you want is in those stats, but just for the examples you want, here you go (original in quotes):

51% of the RAF are satisfied with their Service Families’ Accommodation. Ie. 49% are dissatisfied with their married quarters.
45% of the RAF are satisfied with their Single Living Accommodation. Ie. 55% are dissatisfied with their mess accomodation.
Of the 49% I said that were dissatisfied with their quarters, then 33% were totally dissatisfied and 15% were “meh!” or neutral (note there is a 1% rounding error in the figures). As for the Messes, then 39% were totally dissatisfied and 17% were “meh!”. I still think that is poor and something for our senior leadership to be utterly ashamed of. I have had people that work with me (their entire family in the quarter too!) that have had lung infections from the mould in their quarters and others in their mess room - one even had to throw their shoes away as they had gone mouldy! Right now CHOM has no heating and won’t do until next year.

That sort of carp is why people leave, not because of some virtue signalling name change.