PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2021, 23:03
EatMyShorts!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by His dudeness
Or he/she tries hard and never gets an answer. Happened to me, and better people than me. (many years ago, but still...) For me it was most likely much better than joining NJE, but thats another story...

And I now a few not-so-happy campers. Bottom line (for me): its a company and as an employee, you're just that. I donīt marry my employer, although Iīm with the current one now for almost 15 years.
When you look at the fact that the company employs nearly 600 pilots, you will always find someone who's unhappy. Yes, as mentioned in this thread here, there are some things that are not great and the Union is looking at fixing them. We just need a bit of leverage. And those who are really, really unhappy, could just leave for greener pastures - but somehow they don't, although they are ranting and complaining every single day. And we have had a people leave for better jobs, so they thought, but only a few were lucky. Many, though, had to look for new employers at a regular basis, because their aircraft got sold, or the owner moved his aircraft to another management company etc.. You, working for the same employer for 15 years, are one of the lucky ones - and you know that perfectly well. And you have also come by the type of person that will never be happy, no matter what you do. These people need to work a normal job for some time to appreciate how well we are treated (not limited to Netjets, but in general), normally.

One more time: my message about keeping on trying was meant as motivator. If Netjets was really soooooooo bad, we'd have a much higher turnover of crew. But we don't. I have been with the company in excess of 17 years already and I am in good company with this. I think I know what I am talking about, in regards to Netjets.