PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2021, 12:40
Fules

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,
I've currently applied for the Wizz air pilot academy, and have been selected, im waiting for a date regarding the interview and the screening date. I got the package that Wizz Air sent me and i saw all the Mathematics and Physics chapters and other stuff to study, i have a few questions i would like to get answered if possible, if its really necessary to study that subjects or if i should study some basic maths and mental calculations as i saw on other forums as well?. I also saw that someone said there was a test about a cube and its orientation and rotation, should i worry about that as well or is not something that can happen during my assessment day?. Funny part i got the assessment day as the 6th od December even if i only got my invitation like in the afternoon of the 7th xD, i don't see any other dates available is it ok or they have dates available and i cant see them?. OFC if you have anything else i should focus on if somebody could tell me that would be awesome (i have no problem with radio, coordination, aviation english and thus i'm in possession of a PPL).
Thank you so much if somebody answers .