PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2021, 14:00
kimono1950

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by richmixture
EatMyShorts & Happyjack, you make valid points. But they are not valid in all cases, as personal reasons are important.

My background: 46 years, been flying full time for 25 years, more hours than I can count, left seat and current on B777 in flag carrier airline, technical pilot, instructor, examiner, no ****-ups of any kind. I was rejected after the online interview despite really wanting the NJ job.

I am certain that I performed well in all stages of the NJ assessment and the interview as well, I was humble and honest, and gave a number of reasons why I (truly) wanted the job: mainly family and relocation, I don’t care about the money, which is a fraction in Fraction (!) - nor about being in the right seat. But it seems this is not what they are looking for, which is truly a shame. Their assumption that experienced guys with an airline background will leave again to look for something better, or will have CRM problems with NJ Captains that have a fraction of the experience, is certainly wrong. Ah well, their loss.
It is not NJE who eliminates you, it is some 25 to 30 years old moron, working for a useless company ( Kura ), whom has decided you were not good enough for the job !
This is the problem in our industry. We have allowed all kind of parasites ( HR, bean counters, recruitment agencies, etc.. ) taking the crucial decision on our professional lives. Now we are paying the price !

Last edited by kimono1950; 6th Dec 2021 at 10:26.