PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accused Pilot
Thread: Accused Pilot
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2021, 10:14
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Keep the thread open. It's rare we get an insight into minds most of us associate with, but put into a potential criminal context. There probably aren't many of us that haven't thought the checkie behind us is likely a serial killer (when they aren't clicking a pen) but whether Mr Accused, is, or isn't one, the game of chess in play right now is going to be a thriller to watch from the bleachers. Will the goodies get the baddie, or are the goodies the baddies?

There is a great podcast/TV story in this - and that's in no way to make light of the tragedy of the events. They've happened. Nothing can unturn that stone, but like following an accident investigation team IMHO this has all the hallmarks of a fascinating journey. Wherever it ends up, I trust and sincerely hope that legitimate justice will be done.

PS: Whoever posted Col Williams interview above - thank you. I had never heard of him previously. I debated the worth of iWatches for kids/teenagers, but I've kitted all mine out with them on the strength of that interview alone and shared it to their friends' parents as well.

PPS: Trudie Adams - A close Qantas relative, still unsolved.