PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2021, 22:27
Cpt_Schmerzfrei

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by richmixture
. Their assumption that experienced guys with an airline background will leave again to look for something better, or will have CRM problems with NJ Captains that have a fraction of the experience, is certainly wrong. Ah well, their loss.
If I may chime in real quick, because it now has come up a couple of times in this tread and needs to be addressed: There seems to be the mis-perception that NJE doesn't wish to hire experienced airline pilots. Maybe that mis-perception was fed by JoeLeTaxi (I am not sure if he actually is a NJE pilot, btw.). Anyway, that perception is certainly wrong, or else it woudn't say so in the job ad. Also, the group starting with NJE within the next days certainly is a mix of all three (mainly airline and GA, but also some military pilots).
I would also like to say that the NJE pilot corps always consisted of a mix of former military, airline, and GA/BizAv pilots. This mix always has worked very well with no major CRM issues between pilots because of their flying backgrounds.
So while I can understand your frustration (have been disappointed often enough myself), you are making some unfounded assumptions.

Cheers