PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2021, 14:38
Boabity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by richmixture
I am certain that I performed well in all stages of the NJ assessment and the interview as well, I was humble and honest, and gave a number of reasons why I (truly) wanted the job: mainly family and relocation, I don’t care about the money, which is a fraction in Fraction (!) - nor about being in the right seat. But it seems this is not what they are looking for, which is truly a shame. Their assumption that experienced guys with an airline background will leave again to look for something better, or will have CRM problems with NJ Captains that have a fraction of the experience, is certainly wrong. Ah well, their loss.
You're reading to much into it, I did great at the online interview section and fell at the aptitude tests. My experience is more relevant than yours but that's not the bit they want either, we are similarly aged though so that might have come into play. Whatever it is it's out of your control so it's best to try to move on without being bitter about it.
I only object to the response "we cannot (won't) provide feedback because of the high number of applicants" That's bs, we have all of us put not a small amount of time into the interview process and each person deserves at least a very brief explanation as to why they're not a good fit. That's not really NetJets though, that's Kura and they're not an amazing business in terms of taking care of people .

In any case, you're going to see a significant lack of experienced crew out there before long, you'll get to pick your job, at least I hope so . I just want to find a place that is fun to work with nice people, reasonable management good safety and an acceptable (not high) salary. That's not NetJets for me, good luck to those who do well with them.