PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accused Pilot
Thread: Accused Pilot
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2021, 08:47
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
I think you have lost the plot
No mate. But you're speaking with someone who founded a company more than a decade ago who deals among other things with ipsec. I do this for a living mate.

Originally Posted by 43
you are comparing organised international internet crime with some individual shouting defamatory content at someone on line.
Indeed. And your position is that out of those two, the Government is only interested in investigating the defamatory comments. Genuinely amusing.

Originally Posted by 43
here is a big difference between someone using simple precautions and someone with active changing mechanisms of deceit.
Is that a fact? Because last time I checked, Silk Road remained online for years using nothing more than a VPN and TOR. Both widely available to the general public, both free. Indeed you can download chrome extensions for both and integrate them into your browser so grandma can use them. More to the point, millions of their users, just average people, used nothing more than the same and remained entirely anonymous until the hosts were compromised. For years.

Please tell me more about these 'active changing mechanisms of deceit'. Sounds fascinating, can't say I've come across them in my time developing platforms and security protocols for sensitive clients. Did you see them on CSI:Miami?