PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 4th Dec 2021, 08:34
AIMINGHIGH123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desertboki, have you ever worked in any other industry? To me it appears not. Seriously you moaning about Flydubai deducting you costs from a uniform? Every company I have ever worked at not aviation related has done that if you don’t return everything!!! Even if it’s a T shirt that’s ripped in half. This is in Western Europe. It goes on everywhere!!!

Moaning about Dubai is a mute point IMO. People moving to a completely different country then moaning xyz happens. Then move back home. I spent many years when I was young in a southern med island. Very very different to the UK. I could find negatives about any country I have been to. Just have to find a balance with what are your priorities.

I have found the people that moan most about aviation are the ones who have never worked in any other industry. I mean one company I worked in would deduct a whole hour from your pay if you clocked in 5 mins late or more!!! It’s a very well know company and highly praised by customers!!! They would be shocked.