PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 2nd Dec 2021, 16:41
UAV689

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The contract I saw, had only a mention of 18k basic, no reference to any base agreement or sector pay in it, so I am unable to correct it, merely stating what was on the contract.

I stated above the pay for new cadets in Dublin. If they were so transparent why do they not tell cadets when they join? No one is told, its fraudulent mis-selling. They certainly were not told they would end up in morroco, which an entire TR ended up in a month ago.

One lad a month ago was offered a base in PMO. Sign it by tomorrow or transfer is nulled, but they could not tell him what the pay is. I kid you not. This is not normal behaviour.

The most telling fact about what a terrible place it is to work is this.

Why are there no staff in any significant numbers here from tui/ba/az/lufty/klm/vs/j2?

The odd one or 2 (normally after a disagreement with management or sacked), its all cadets, or tin pot airlines from brazil or eastern europe.

That is so telling, even for the mystical 5/4….hire cadets, they don’t know any different. Most have not even worked in tesco, and think this is how all companies operate.

Some cadets were at primary school when the old FO contractor pay was here. Of course they do not know anything about how it was, they only believe what they get told when duffys group appear at their flight schools.

I wish my days were easy and non eventful…my base is fairly renouned for being hectic. I would share how the last month has gone but it would be too revealing! It is not a striaght forward job, especially coupled with 3am wake ups to blunt your edge.