PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heads up (or down)
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2021, 05:27
Rie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is becoming laughable how many decisions across the group have been made with unsavoury outcomes. Friends at UO are wondering why they never did passenger freight ops around SEA. These same people are now are being told that it is in their best interests to allow the company to take away all pay until next October.

A quick check of the seniority list is showing more departures lately. Seems to be accelerating post Penny's.

What is stopping them from doing a quick CCQ to the 330/350 letting them operate it as a UO pilot short term. I am sure there would be many crew there with previous Wide Body/Airbus experience. It would help the group and I am sure there are many of them would be happy to get away from their wives for 5 weeks after being incarcerated for the last 2 years.

I do recall that the old Back in Ansett boys had stories from 89' that were similar albeit surrounding wage issues not just closed loop problems. People swooping in to save the day and hitting the little black book for the rest of their lives. You never know, we might see a CX little black book.