PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 25th Nov 2021, 04:57
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Lead Balloon

Lead Balloon,

Please be assured that I will be including CASA in on everything, including providing a copy of the recording. My view on that is that any time the new CASA leadership can make a decision. They have the same information as the Ombudsman. There is no need to wait for the Ombudsman's report, hoping it will give them an "out.". In any other Organization Mr Aleck would have been suspended on full pay pending an investigation two years ago. Before the Senate, I made an allegation of misconduct and backed it up with evidence. Absolutely nothing. He continues on as he has for many years now destroying peoples businesses and lives. The lack of accountability in Australia's aviation safety regulator operating under the Australian Coat of Arms is trully concerning, and must negatively impact on the safety of aviation, as those in the industry know it does, not to mention the Deputy PM at the time Mr McCormacks involvement.