PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 22nd Nov 2021, 20:36
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Evidence of CASA misleading the Commonwealth Ombudsmans Office

I have made a number of allegations of CASA misleading the Commonwealth Ombudsman’s Office. Substantially so, and wit the intent of altering the outcome of the investigation, which it clearly has on reading the Preliminary Report which is now under a review by the Ombudsman’s Office.

In Post 1799 of this thread I sent a letter to Mr Craig Martin, asking him to confirm the contents of a meeting at my accountants office, with the intention of winding up the business.That meeting occurred at 11.30AM on 4th April, and is referred to in post 1799.

By now, I had exhausted all funds, and drawn on $300,000 of my parents savings to fund staff salaries, and maintain our large safety department.

In the correspondence in Post 1799, and follow the timeline to the. Two CASA employees gave me an absolute commitment that if I put the CASA suggested wording into the contracts, I could return to Business as Usual. and have the trading restrictions lifted.

I complied, promptly.

CASA reneged, on the commitments given to me at that meeting, as they had done several times previously throughout the 6 months..

The emails in the timeline in post 1799, explain what happened after this meeting.

After 6 months CASA reneged on the commitments made at that meeting, and forced all schools to leave APTA, including my own school of 10 years Melbourne Flight Training.

None of this with any supporting safety case. I have provided the recording of the meeting 4th April 2019 at 11.30AM to the Commonwealth Ombudsman s Office this morning.