PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex-Ansett employees get more cash
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2003, 14:55
Yawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a claim in for about 10K. So 72% equals $7200 and all I want for XMas is a 737 endorcement so a down payment would be great.

My gripes:

1. I cannot understand the message on the helpline...what is the email address - he says it so quickly and every variation I've tried keeps bouncing.

2. They're away until Jan 5.

3. According to the AFAP, the amount I'm owned is in a special category and is not covered in this payment. So that means I'll never get anything because if they won't pay this out in full they won't pay anything else out.

4. I'm so pi$$ed off because when they sold KD, all KD employes should have been paid out then. The only time when KD people were wanted by Ansett, and treated them as equals, was when we were worth money to them and it pi$$sses me right off.

Kathartic release

Pi$$ off number two: How did it happen that the CRJ guys get sacked when we were making money (must take into account Air New Zealand keeping the financial protection -what a scam- of the lease payments and Ansetts dodgy revenue mangement practices - but we were making good money for the group), and the guys who were losing money big time, Impluse, are now in the best position in the country.

I just don't understand.