PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2021, 00:21
43Inches

Received 433 Likes on 236 Posts
This always just degenerates into stupid after a while, why I removed the last comment. But I have to say seriously, what is 'free'. You have never been free to travel without restriction to many parts of Australia. The only existing extra restrictions are those requiring a quarantine or proof of no virus. This is no different to if you move livestock/pets to certain regions, for the same reasons. You also have restrictions on what you bring with you like grapes, or other fruit or nuts to other parts. Therefore you are not 'free' to go where you want under any circumstance, just because there is a requirement on your travel does not take away a freedom. When 'checkpoint charlie' shows up with military posted saying you cross you die, then lets talk about freedoms, otherwise you just sound like children whinging about a toy being taken away.

Drug smugglers would have a field day under governments run by the antis, 'you can't stop me muh freedom'. One just has to look at Texas at the moment, they are so anti anything now, they don't know up from down and thousands have died as a result, are they any more free than me, hell no, just confused as heck. I'd much rather live in locked down Melbourne than what's going on over there with such 'freedoms', and that's being serious.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...h=7daed14f5e45

Last edited by 43Inches; 21st Nov 2021 at 00:38.