PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2021, 17:43
Mike Oxbig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As was posted a bit earlier - one does not come to NetJets for the money, but the renumeration has improved a lot over the last few years. New joiners have a pay increase after 2 years as stated above, there is an SFO pay scale (not sure when that kicks in) and we now receive a performance bonus based on block hours over the year; something that was not paid 3 years ago (so now being paid for doing something that wasn't previously). The amount is staggered depending on the number of hours flown per year but I will not post the figures here as this is a public forum.

Other improvements :

Annual leave: when I joined I received 14 days holiday for the first 2 years, increasing to 21 in year 3 and finally 28 in year 5. New joiners now receive 22 days immediately and that increases by one or two days per year based on time in (can't remember the exact time required but it is at least a few years in) to a maximum of 28 days.

Roster stability: usually a 6 on 5 off roster for short haul and 7 on 6 off for long haul. There will be those who post here they never have that, but in my experience the roster is pretty stable (can be disrupted during the summer peak period) and once the roster is published (6 weeks in advance - e.g. 15 Jan for March's roster; this can be reduced if business needs demand but is the exception rather than the rule) the company will ask you, I say again ASK you if you are prepared to change it (and you will probably be paid extra to do so).

Medical paid for but it has to be done in your off time.

Training is rostered as duty days, not done in your free time (although there are quite a few online courses to be completed for annual ground recurrent and this is not rostered at the moment).

i have done 3 type ratings so far and not had to pay for any, although there has been a bond posted.

My salary and per diem payments have always arrived on time in my bank account (apparently not the case is some other GA companies I have heard).

All in all I find it a very good package, but I am at higher end of the seniority list.