PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX- employer of the century
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2021, 23:40
Becky330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think we can all agree that the 'rules' are complete BS and detrimental to our profession not only in an economical sense, but more importantly affecting the very sanity of our minds. Personally, I have worked in harsh conditions and been subject to my fair share of drama and trauma in life, but the amount of stress I experienced in the last 12-18 months triumphs over all those events combined.
Being away from family is tough. Losing your job in the midst of global downturn is tough. Being threatened to enter a concentration camp every time you show up for work is an insult. And now even the public is against us, easily forgetting who are the ones taking all the risk in order to bring them their live lobsters and Christmas presents

Do I agree with the rules? Absolutely not. Do I follow them? Unfortunately yes. I know full well that if I get a speeding ticket, going up to the judge and saying "But your Honour, that 50 speed limit on the expressway makes no sense!" isn't going to get me off the charge. Everyone else is following the speed limit. You do not challenge a law by first breaking it.

Believe me, I do sympathise with the guys who got the sack. I have not done a closed loop cycle but from I gather it isn't a pleasant experience at all. However, they did knowingly break the rules and should be prepared to accept the consequences. How else would it be fair to the others. Look how far it has set us back. Sorry to say, their actions were selfish.

KABOY - The guys with all the low IQ chatter are nothing but trolls. Don't take the bait. We are better than that.