PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2021, 10:06
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sky95
I'm sorry, but, if you really want to get in the company maybe is better to start to read the information tha NJE provide you in the FAQ when you applied, or at least scroll down a little bit on the forum. Anyway I'm going to copy/paste exactly what's written by KURA.
"I know current NetJets pilots with other gateways. Can I apply for one of those?
Some current pilots have grandfather rights to other gateways which are no longer on the approved list."

To be honest I would really appreciate if the thread was more about the assesment process interviews, sim, personal feedback, instead of contract,taxation and payslip...
I'm sure that if you really want to join NJE for the values of the company you wouldn't bother too much about the compensation which is more than good in my opinion at the end of the month (I know is important yes, especially in this moment, but some of you looks so picky!! it looks like you have already better job other than NJE and why not stay there then?)

That's only my personal opinion I didn't want to offend anyone with this post.

Good luck to all! 😊😊😊

Well, you´re of course entitled to your personal preferences and what you want this thread to be about. Perhaps you would do yourself a favor by accepting that others have concerns that are different from yours. You´re looking to join a multi cultural company and candidates have different objectives. Don´t ask from others what you´re delivering yourself. Good luck.