PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Exodus Begins at QR?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2003, 11:15
Capt Krunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now, Now ladies..

On a lighter note, Over the past couple of years I 'am enjoying my time at QR.. what more could one ask for.. The money is always in the bank on time, the Aircraft Maint. is good. The destinations and layovers (fleet dependant) are great. I live in a very tropical climate were the sun shines in blue skies at least 360 days a year.. and it has to be said, that this is certainly the safest place, in terms of crime that I have ever lived in my life.

I have worked for much worse companies, I have worked harder for much less money, I have lived in much more dangerous environments... so I really can't see the problem here,, and if so many people are so unhappy,,, why do they stay??? .. But of course many leave.. this place is not for everyone.. But certainly not as bad as some would make it out to be.

It's all what you want to make of it...

Keeping in mind.. It’s their country, and their airline, their airplanes, their uniforms and their money in my bank account.. so I will do things their way or I’ll get out.... stay out of the politics and everything is quite good..

Sometimes the journey can be just as good as the destination