PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easa schools for PPL in the USA over the summer
Old 18th Nov 2021, 13:06
Rudolf_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easa schools for PPL in the USA over the summer

As the title asks, I am a Dutch aviation student looking to get an EASA certified Private Pilots License (PPL) in the US this summer.
i have heard that there are schools in the US that can give you the EASA certification which would make my life much easier as it'd mean I can build my hours in Europe when I get back after the summer. I know this question gets asked with some frequency so with that in mind, if anyone knows of a school that can do this in the US or of a thread that discusses this, that'd be great.
I have been having issues looking for schools as my requirements are (from most important to least important)
- how quickly I can start and finish the training (I am fine dong online classes or self study ahead of going to the us)
- that the PPL can be EASA certified
- and cost
I honestly don't care too much where in the us, so long I can get it rounded off in a timely manner.
Any useful input is greatly appreciated or if you know of another thread where this same question is asked!