PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Pilot held on Drink allegations
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2003, 08:25
Taras Bujlba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

My dear PPRuners

let me to make some conclusions or rather analises from everything I read from these 6(six!!!!) pages!!!Oh,my,oh my
what had happened to ,in my opinion,most atractive human activity in which I had been participating for 43 years!!!Of that 33 years as profi or 25 Years as Capt.Now,after all what I read,I am very hapy to be retired!!What kind of aviation is this,a?
Firstly : NO SMOKING!No more Davidoff Magnum ,now they are introducing .45 Magnum all together with steelreinforced doors!
Sec:No more fiddling with STW-Sexual harasment accusation are very serious!Specially if your wife heard about it!
Thrd:No MORE drinking!Not even a miniatures in hotel room!So,next step is - empty room minibar with mousetrap in or even worst CREW IN A ROW IN FRONT OF SECURITY STAFF,WITH JARS FULL OF URINE FOR MORNING ALCO TEST(Sorry for rude language!)
Forth:I do not dear to say this - but now I have to gaveup some of old habits because of present of different gender in cockpit.Even COCKPIT has to change name because "cockpit is small place in wich COCKS fights!"
Sorry,my intentions are not to insult oposite gender in FLIGHT DECK or throw around some MALE PILOT CHAUVINISTIC RUBISH!
When I did started my carier as F/O the first my instructor told me ,after I refused to "chears with W..",was:"If you could drink and fly GAVE UP FLYING!"
Of corse this is joke but do not forget- EVERY JOKE IS HALF THRUTH!

Yours faithfully
Taras!Soorry if any mistakes,you knoww...AGES MY DEAR PPRUNERS!