PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2021, 07:16
cloudsurfng

Received 75 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Foxxster
I am so glad you take violence against women so glibly.
And it is certainly not a ridiculous thing to focus on. Go and take a very hard look at yourself sunshine. I want nothing to do with you or that other ****wit. You are both bloody disgraces.

Some of the injuries she suffered included a broken nose, five black eyes and even a cracker rib In her Lifetime biopic 'Surviving Compton' in 2016, Michel’le revealed that there was an incident where Dr Dre once came out and "beat her out of her sleep", after he had been drinking all night.

pretty funny isn’t it.

in 1990, he attacked Barnes after he felt that she disrespected him when during the interview she had done with Ice Cube.
In an interview with Rolling Stone in August 1991, Barnes revealed that not only was she slammed into a wall and thrown down a staircase, she was also punched multiple times by the rapper after his men blocked the exit of a bathroom. He had grabbed her hair and punched her in the back of the head. She recounted the incident in a 1991 statement saying that she endured him "slamming her face and right side of her body repeatedly against a wall near the stairway”.

still laughing..
bloody hell. What an idiot. Take your IRL first name, type it in to google, and you’ll likely find someone somewhere in history who did something stupid. Are you going to change your name now? No? You’re a bloody disgrace. How dare you.

give me a Farkin break.