PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2021, 02:22
IXUXU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
When you add up all the 'underlying' conditions that covid can aggravate and kill you via it adds up to more than 50% of the population, and once you are over 60 that figure is probably 90%+. So your extremely healthy part of the population is a minority group (who BTW can still get severely sick and die of covid, just in lessor amounts). Most of us writing here probably have underlying conditions of some sort, some may be aware, others not until it sends them to hospital or kills them.
Have you seen the total numbers regarding total confirmed cases and deaths? cause it seems to me that to survive the virus you don´t need to be extremely, as you said, healthy. And yes, I´m agree, even if you are healthy you can get severely ill with Covid ...but also with Flu, sometimes **** happens. Furthermore, even if you´re vaccinated still can get severely ill or even die from Covid...and that´s my point. The vaccine is not a final solution, a miracle, something that is going to make the virus to be gone.

This vaccine is not working as it should be, period. If it did, we wouldn´t be here discussing all this no sense of measures. I wouldn´t be passing quarantine, despite being vaccinated with 2 shots of Pfizer, and doing antigen test every week and PCR´s every now and then. I would be in Napier enjoying a nice Hawkes Bay Chardonnay instead of being in this ****hole drinking a beer full of ice cause there is no human way to keep it cold....or cycling Te Mata peak and enjoying the fresh air instead and not having to wear a mask, under 38 degrees and 80% humidity that barely allows me to breath ....

But Hey! the third shot is coming.......

Oh boy, I wanted this vaccine to work, me more than anyone else.