PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 11th Nov 2021, 02:21
pcx

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Glen

Someone in CAsA embarrassed. Maybe a few individual employees but as an organisation.

For that to happen there would need to be at least a small amount of integrity within the organization. Not something that has been displayed over the last approximately 20 years.

Hopefully the looming general election might get you some traction. I wish you all the best.

I can't help feeling that the only way you will get any recourse will be to drag them kicking and screaming into the light in Federal Court forced to give testimony under oath.. I fully understand the costs involved in that but suspect that while ever CAsA believe they can continue to stonewall and lie their way along they will continue to do so.

If you do contemplate court action then I would hope that our industry gets behind you. I am prepared to start the financial support with a $1000 donation.

Maybe there is some way that we can get industry to indicate what level of financial support might be available to you while not contributing until the funds are required for legal action.

In any event we are all watching with interest and hoping for an outcome that you are happy with.

Last edited by pcx; 11th Nov 2021 at 02:23. Reason: text correction