PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2021, 09:07
EatMyShorts!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wondering
I would strongly suggest getting a tax adviser in your country who is familiar with said issues. I am sure everybody can afford one on a NJE salary.
Never needed one. As written: you will definitely pay social security in the country of your gateway. In 99% of cases that will also be the place that you are living at, but in some places your gateway is in a different country than your place of living.
Income tax, on the other hand, is another story, some countries accept the PT-tax and do not ask for further "donations", in others you'll have to pay on top of it (Scandinavia, Spain etc.). We do have colleagues from lots of countries and once you get hired you should be able to connect with them and find out. Of course, if you are keen to find out before getting hired, go and ask an international tax adviser! Let me be clear: when you come to Netjets, you should do so for the lifestyle, not for the money. You can make MUCH more money in other places, primarily in "private gigs", but without the same degree of job security.