PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is it true that MOD is planning to cut RAF RANKS by a 3rd come May 2011
Old 21st Dec 2003, 20:50
5KSTROP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lord trench lend me a maggot i just might

Lordtrenchard and all you other crazy folks.....
I would love to have info at hand as to where these killer cuts will be made, alas as I said it was over heard, at which point i must remind you it was merely that. (overheard). I posted the info as I assumed it may trigger a blurred thought pattern of some partied out beer call, regular who would then let the rest of us mortals know...CHECK THE MEANING PPRUNE I posted a rumour as the web address suggest we just might like to.
By the way i am fresh out of wrigglies so lend uz a maggot and i may well just find an ice hole to plug and fish eh my old chum....merry christmas to one and all....never mind for all of you in the fearsome force fear not as I forsee a redundency, for at least 90% of the force would be more like a liberation. Your lives would far improve and the world would be a rosy place once again. oh news in an old dear in elgin just mailed to say she'd love to go to joanna's on a wed only its RAF Seduction night and she can't meet the criteria only being 52........only joking before you all try to castrate me......toddle pip