PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2021, 21:11
Pearlharbour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This people are flying 11% more than prepandemic last week with less pilots.

The maths tells me that something is running to the limit. Maybe squeezing their pilots to the limit? And we are in winter.

and they continue playing with assestments, looking for the excellence of their candidates, for me is quite quite clear what is gonna happen from March and ahead. They are not prepared, they have their crews exhausted in low session already, and they are already late training crews for next year. Slow recruitment, slow training... perfect combination to make a disaster soon.

Just look what happened to Southwest of American Airlines today. And we are speaking about good companies that treat and pay pilots with respect.

the pool of unemployed experienced pilots is drying little by little and you cannot run a company just contracting 80% of cadets.

Who knows maybe this strategy it works. But for a company with such wishes of expansion they should be preparing people like crazy and they are just playing with people and nice proffesional pilots. “Today I want you, tomorrow maybe not and the day after I don’t know”.

continue like this Wizzair. Making your reputation a mess in between the pilots community. You are doing everyday better!