PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 27th Oct 2021, 06:31
CaptZeloZelo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desertboki

I agree with him.... there's no perfect company in this world but it's about finding a balance that works for you.
For me, I'm extremely curious who you know that LEFT FZ since we lost our bidding and trip trades/swaps and found work elsewhere where they're happy? We lost these benefits when covid hit and I'd be extremely surprised to find they left in the middle of a pandemic and found better conditions elsewhere...
Free healthcare to me doesn't mean anything. The private healthcare i receive from FZ is better then the free healthcare I received back at home.
To be completely honest if I was back at home during this pandemic I would have been 10x more screwed then the situation i was in the past year with FZ. Did I get Rotational Leave: Yes. Did it suck: Yes. Do I still have a job that paid my bills: Yes.
Happiness is subjective to many different elements. Like I said grass isn't greener it's just a different type of grass.