PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2021, 05:06
galdian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw an article that quoted Queen P as saying "...when Delta arrives....' regards vaccinations in QLD.
For an elimination proponent (as a preference ) I thought a major change of direction for her leadership.

Chairman Dan has followed in the NSW footsteps, not his preferred direction maybe but he's pivoted based on vaccination levels.

Tasmania/South Australia/NT have/will pivot and decide direction based on vaccinations.

The success of all the above (or not) will only be determined by time BUT those states have decided a certain path to move forward.

I perceive (rightly/wrongly) McGowan is still a covid eliminator and his actions will be determined more by elimination rather than vaccinations.
It will be interesting to see if/when he makes a Queen P pronouncement "...when Delta arrives....." if he ever does, major change of direction to be handled.

Separate but find it quite offensive he's so proud to spruik the WA budget deficit - which is all well and good.
Just surprised didn't follow with "...and this will allow us to fund improvements in health/infrastructure/welfare housing/..........whatever.

Leadership? Hmmmmmm.