PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2021, 02:24
Clare Prop

Received 233 Likes on 106 Posts
Originally Posted by Chad Gates

Clare

Is it true you believe that only West Australians that support MM should be able to post on this board?
I have never posted any such thing and I'm not a supporter of him myself, I think he is a one trick pony with far too much power. I live in the electorate that had to put up with his "Walter Mitty" pal Barry Urban, I have no time for any of them.

I have never posted that I am a fan of closed borders, I am one of many who had to watch a parent die on Facetime and attend a Youtube funeral, so you can wind your neck in there.

There are no politicians or political parties that give a toss about small aviation businesses or deserve out support, so we actually get on with our lives despite whatever the governments throw at us; my aviation business has been trading steadily throughout the pandemic, keeping GA props turning.

There really are some posters here who are full of hatred they decide to label 2.5 million people as "bogans" and seem to really want us to have the virus here because apparently we deserve it for having a premier that they don't like. It's pathetic to watch these bitter and twisted people go on and on.

Criticise McGowan all you like but ridiculing a state full of people just makes you look like a stupid bully. FWIW the tide does seem to be turning against him.

Last edited by Clare Prop; 24th Oct 2021 at 02:40.