PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2021, 23:07
dr dre

Received 359 Likes on 197 Posts
Originally Posted by SHVC
31st first does for group 2 industry, say if they use AZ December 31st min 4 weeks maximum 12 for second dose which will be March then he is quoted in many statements that he will look at opening when 80% is reached.
AstraZeneca has already been phased out, it’s all Pfizer and Moderna now with a shorter second dose interval. 80% will be reached early December, and 90% prior to year’s end. An apparent change in policy from the Health Minister yesterday, indicating a reopening plan to be announced prior to reaching the 80% target. Previously it was to be announced somewhere between 80-90%. That’s was probably why the vaccine mandate for 75% of workers was bought in, to get the rates up quicker. If WA were truly blasé about reopening then they’d hardly institute such a widespread mandate.

I want WA to remain closed I want those mines to keep
scaling back due labor shortages and I want to see WA wake up and get pi$$ed at each other when they see the rest of us living.
Criticise actions of governments all you want, but wishing the people of a place to suffer to prove a point is a bit demented.....