PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2021, 14:19
Mullah Kintyre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wizofoz
Maybe listen to the experst on the subject?>
Which subject exactly, Wiz? What are you talking about now? Relax, Wiz, I do not expect you as a non-taxpayer or as a willing risk-taker to give up your right to a bed. All are equally deserving and I highly doubt you'd really deny someone help if you were standing there watching him die of this disease.

Originally Posted by KZ Kiwi
Those selfish ones riding on the back of Australians willing to protect their community should not be given a free pass.
I haven't asked any however I suspect those who refuse actually think the rest should refuse also and are not trying to ride anyone's back. Isn't that their point? Anyway fortunately for you it's not your problem.

Originally Posted by 43Inches
Illness will almost always kill the vulnerable first, not sure what you expect different. Being civilised means we take care of the old and vulnerable and try to ensure they have quality of life until a natural end. Saying 'oh well' let them die is far more barbaric than laughing at a few that have made a selfish choice not to protect those in their community and ironically ended up dying themselves.
Were you high or do you just prefer to dodge points and argue out of context? It's fairly clear you either are incapable of comprehending a simple, clear and obvious explanation or you simply ignore facts rather than admit when you're wrong, employing a straw man argument... well, not even an argument, really, in fact not even a discussion. Your straw man style of white noise is the lowest and laziest form of debate and you are not worthy of further response. I'm sure you'll be straight back on to try to refute it and explain why you're righteous. While it's pitiable I can see it's important to you so go for your life. Enjoy. Vexatious pests get to be blocked.