PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2021, 10:47
morno

Received 318 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
AJ became CEO in 2008. Since then we’ve heard that Jetstar will take over mainline, that RedQ will take over mainline, that Jetconnect will take mainline, that Network will take over mainline, that an externally crewed 787/350 company will take over mainline, that Alliance will take over mainline.

And yet 13 years down the track mainline is still here, and maybe a year from now will be back at 2019 levels of flying where recruiting was going at full steam.

You don’t think that if there was this grand plan to get rid of mainline they would’ve done it a lot earlier and not waited over 13 years to put it into action? With all the industrial shocks and opportunities it’s never come to fruition has it? If any entity was going to take over mainline it would have been JQ, but a mainline operation has co existed alongside them and will continue to do so in the future.

Maybe your grand conspiracy theory is just a theory?
It’s not even a theory, it’s just a conspiracy.

I’ve had my opinions on the mainline operation plenty of times before, but I agree with you, if there really was some plan, I’m sure it would have been actioned by now.

Qantas will fly the A350.