PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2021, 01:57
PPRuNeUser0184

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
There's no chance that un-vaxxed will be excluded from medicare, not before smokers and drug users are. Is there a chance that some emergency crews may turn blind eye to them (outside system rules) given a choice between attending two different scenarios, yes possible. I've heard of that happening with regard to drug users, not saying it's widespread, but one ambo I talked to was very reluctant to attended ODs in the street due to the violent outbreaks they could suddenly occur. Recently I heard that some families were violent towards an ambo crew that just wanted the group to put on masks while they treated a covid patient.

I was being generous to allow an overall figure, if you are over 50 it really drops to 1:5 and 1:2 quickly. 1:20 still is a huge difference to 1:5000 though.

Yep.....don’t deny health care but if you want to access public healthcare and you have chosen to be unvaccinated due to some misinformed rubbish you read on a google link to someone’s Facebook page then either a) pay upfront or b) charge them a COVID levy. The majority of Australians are vaccinated and are the reason restrictions are easing. Those selfish ones riding on the back of Australians willing to protect their community should not be given a free pass.

And the difference between a smoker and someone who is unvaccinated......ones vaccination status can be accessed by the government.