PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates DECs
Thread: Emirates DECs
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2003, 23:42
Can't think of a name

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brownoser, your last point is all important; the guys at the meeting MUST keep their cool and put their points forward in a logical & non-emotive manner. Let's hope management does the same.

The other major point is that of "numbers". I hope that every EK pilot in Dubai on 21st will make the effort to attend the meeting. To not do so is saying "bring on the ky!"

EK is in crisis, and this is obviously the opportunity management has to demonstrate how they intend to go on from here, and into the forseeable future. If they choose to do so with a loyal, motivated and safe flight ops department, then we should see some major positive changes come out of this meeting. On the other hand, if they choose to go blindly ahead into this massive expansion without addressing these crisis issues then I have only two words.......Gulf Air. And I pray I'm wrong!

To EK management......PLEASE stand by the people who have helped build your airline to where it is today; you wouldn't be enjoying your present success without them.

Fingers crossed!