PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2021, 04:51
Wizofoz

Location: Boldly going where no split infinitive has gone before..
Received 45 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Capn Rex Havoc
Wiz Wiz, Wiz, I worked in the UAE for 14 years, never had anyone tell me I couldn't go do a walk around unless I showed em my hearing protection. Never had anyone talk to me about hearing protection in the UK, or in Japan. As I correctly stated - Only in Aus

So you Sir, are the one Full of Sh.t
Then i bet you never WENT on the tarmac without it. Been fronted by tarmac Nazis in the UK for not having my Hi-Viz zipped up, Hearing protection was an ops manual requirement at EK, and you think the JAPANESE don't stricktley enforce standars?

You never heard anyone talking about it because no where else are there syuch a bunch of whiners that would think protecting your hearing was some kind of "mah Freedumb" imposition!

UK HSE requirements mandating hearing protection-
HSE - Noise: Hearing protection

UAE GCAA requirements-
CAP 699 (gcaa.gov.ae)
38.4 The areas in which hearing protection is required should be marked and warning notices displayed, so far as is reasonably practicable. This may be difficult on the apron itself, but relatively easy within or on equipment, e.g. in cabs of vehicles where the second action level may be exceeded for part or all of the time. Signs should also be placed at all apron access points.

You said i was talking s1t.

Appologise.

Last edited by Wizofoz; 19th Oct 2021 at 05:03.