PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 18th Oct 2021, 14:30
Richard Dangle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He has pleaded guilty to "trying to arrange a flight for a passenger without permission or authorisation", which was what today's trial was about. He is denying "a separate charge of endangering the safety of an aircraft." which is what the trial in February is all about.

As for the second part of my post, that has nothing to do with this accident specifically(or any media reporting thereof); it's my (ex) professional opinion as someone who worked in aviation professionally, civilian and military for 30 years and it is an opinion shared by any number of AOC operators (including some who have posted in this thread.)

So I'm not sure where you are going with this...

As far as the remainder of the accuracy of the reporting in the post above goes, it deserves the usual caveat of don't believe a word the media says about flying.
?????????

PS I am as big a critic of the media as the next man, but they are required by UK law to report court cases accurately, so you can "usually" be confident on the reporting of any court activity from a reputable source. Mine is the BBC today.