PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2022 HeliOps Calendar Giveaway - That Time
Old 16th Oct 2021, 02:48
KiwiNedNZ

Received 229 Likes on 72 Posts
Arrow 2022 HeliOps Calendar Giveaway - That Time

ATTN: All Members - Time for the annual HeliOps calendar giveaway.

Well the past year has been a ****e of a year to be honest - me I have been stuck in NZ apart from one quick trip to Australia before they locked the border. I know some of you are still doing what you do around the world and some of you aren't - so thinking of everyone that isn't.

This year I will be doing the same as I did last year - once you post on the thread below you get a calendar for yourself and you can also nominate a friend or colleague to receive one also just to help brighten their day.

To take advantage of this years calendar just post on this thread how your year has been - the good - the bad or the ugly. There is no right or wrong but please post more than a one or two word post. Once you post send me a PM with both your name and postal address (Usernames here are suffice) along with name and postal address for the person you wish us to send a calendar to as well.

Kia Kaha to everyone and heres hoping the whole world starts opening up a bit more. Below are the images on this years calendar.

Ned - Publisher - HeliOps