PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 15th Oct 2021, 07:40
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by barleyhi
from Pip Spence:
'I’d like to think the CASA I lead is a respected regulator, a transparent regulator. Inevitably, some people won’t like a decision, but I never want people to be able to say, ‘We have no idea why they decided what they did’."
I have no idea!!
Oh dear me. For Pip to expel that pile of excrement means has spent her entire bureaucratic career living beneath a large stone (or is it just living within the Can’tberra bubble). Besides, how can anyone trust a DAS who is named after an embryonic plant enclosed in a protective outer covering? Many years ago Mr Aleck and another complete bureaucratic tool, Martin ‘Beaker’ Dolan (remember him Peeps?) used to both live a stones throw away from each other in their palatial Can’tberra abodes. It would be nice to see Aleck ‘retired’ effective immediately. That way he could could spend more time with the triplets, spend time with Beaker hypothesising about MH 370 while smoking Cuban cigars and laughing about how the government filled their superannuation accounts with millions of taxpayer dollars as a reward for incompetence. “ It’s good to be the king”.