PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2021, 07:31
Xeptu

Received 74 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by SHVC
I’m a realist as much as you, and what DP has done is put SM balls in a noose! He went one way sco mo has now made it his own political agenda to go against him as he does not want to upset the voters of other states.

McGowen is a person that actually has not done a thing in his life! WA is an absolute mess he is riding the closed border covid wave and the that is the main reason he won in a landslide!

Now Gladys, her resignation is the best thing that happened to NSW I was a fan of her but her saying one thing doing another was getting old. Remember her saying the 11am would stop but the next day, the next day and after that there she was still doing them.
Mostly agreed, however that's politics, if a politician is going to appear in the media and sprout sh#t then they should expect a hosing down, that's what we Aussies do. The new King of Lilliput won't be any different, except he has the luxury of joining the race in the last 50 metres. Personally I think he's blown it already, lets see what happens.