PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 14th Oct 2021, 07:42
Old King Coal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desertboki: wrt
I would love to hear old king coals take on the company.
Well, I'd love to oblige you, but - five years after having escaped the place - I'm only just finishing my post-FZ psychotherapy counselling & ECT (electroconvulsive therapy). Plus that my team of psychiatrists has warned me to have nothing whatsoever to do with FZ ever again, lest the nightmares, and the foaming at the mouth, and the Tourettes all restart... and they'd be very angry if they found out that I was commenting in here... aside: I'm amazed that I can get a wireless signal inside this padded room and I'll confess that Siri's speech-to-text function has been of great utility (what with me unable to type due to being constrained within this rather strange white suit with its zips & buckles down the back). So, it's probably best that I desist from venting my FZ spleen, just in case I were to say something true but regrettable (and about which it's mostly all been said already, i.e. great colleagues, but...)... oh those voices inside my head, will they ever stop?... "Crewing here. Yes Captain, we're calling you out for night Bishkek. Report immediately"... "Duck & Dive"... "Envelopes of happiness"... "GCAA's 18-30 hour rule"... "But it's legal, Captain"... "Please be guided accordingly".
Ah well, I must (dish)dash as it's time for matron to give me my medication and for gawds sake please don't tell anybody that I was in here, or that nasty man will put those electric paddle things on my head again... I used to be normal you know, before FZ.