PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Minister For Qantas
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2003, 17:36
slamer

Richard K

If the NZer's are guilty of being stupid, then their stupidity was in getting involved in Business with Austrailians!.

I think "desperate" would be a better adjective,

Pleased to see your slowly getting the picture Re Anderson. It's remarkable the Aust Minister Of Aviation was seen on NZ
National News lobbying the NZ Govt to to reject the SQ,NZ,AN Merger.The beautiful thing is, ANSETT had the (Brazilian)
Pineapple (partly) inserted from within and still doesnt seem to realise it.........unbelievable or maybe........ stupidity!
Blame the Kiwi's (or who-evers convenient) then you dont have to face some HOME- truths,
Hmmmm this sounds like your whole Aviation industry at the moment... blame everyone/thing but yourselves!!!!. Its not a level playing field out there, accept it and get on with it, otherwise someone else will.

I can hardly believe you seriously think ANSETT would have survived the LCC assault currently happening in Aust. the clock was ticking, SQ's involvement would have been to dig a deeper hole that both ANSETT & Air NZ would not have crawled from, but I guess you would have prefered that eh!

Here's a prediction...you will hate this...NZer's are still desperate, the Jury's still out, sometime's things happen right under your nose and you still cant see them.