PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2021, 03:50
Chronic Snoozer

Received 334 Likes on 127 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
Actually your clear misunderstanding of what totalitarianism is what provoked me to respond, I FEAR for your educational standard. Also your mental health may be suffering as well, please take care.

I will expand on this, as it is clear you FEAR the state for some reason, that they are misleading you and I on some line of thought that the next step will be complete control. That is real delusional FEAR. I have no FEAR of this happening, no FEAR of getting the virus, being vaccinated and no FEAR of the police, not that I am particularly law abiding, just I know what I can and can't do morally. As someone wiser said, "rules are for the guidance of the wise and obedience of fools".

You would only FEAR rules if you didn't understand why they are in place and what they represent.

PS* I used FEAR in capitals because it seems scarier...
Oh FFS 43", Eclan is posting cogent, thought-provoking stuff and the best you can do is question their mental health? Classic defence mechanism seen on this BB when intelligent posts are made, beaten into 2nd place only by the omnipresent retort "I hope you are not a pilot", as though having a licence to pilot an aircraft is the high water mark of intellectualism. The trouble with BB conversations is that nuance and subtlety of argument have been effectively squeezed out of the foreground and been replaced with polarisation and extremes. The world is dead set grey sometimes.