PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2021, 03:17
Eclan

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
The only fear I see these days is those afraid of getting a needle jab. Out and about on these sunny days recently in Melbourne pretty much everyone is just doing whatever they want. Even watched a couple of coppers having a coffee and chat down the main street with some locals that were not socially distancing.

If you are afraid you need to go seek help. Or maybe some of that totalitarian, bourgeoisie juice to ease you back into society.

If you want to be part of the Proletariat and earn some rubles get out and get jabbed.
I’m very happy you’ve found salvation in the arms of the gov’t and claim you’re no longer afraid although the sheer volume of your input here indicates otherwise; in fact seven minutes to read and reply to my own message screams FEAR of anyone with a different view to yours. It’s as clear as day that you are still very afraid and demand via this forum (of all places) that everyone else comply to your needs to ease your fear. Having lapped up everything the gov't fed you you're afraid for your health, afraid for your job, afraid for your lifestyle. Buy a subscription and read the article referred to above; it may enlighten you although I can see you won’t like it. If you don't want to pay for a publication which encourages a degree of cerebralism, PM me and I'll happily copy/paste it to you. The article was on fear and coercion, not "getting" the jab as you put it, but you don't seem to have comprehended that.

If, on the other hand, one gives you the benefit of the doubt regarding intelligence the presumption would be your enduring fear is a result of being one of the aforementioned obese who really do have something to fear from covid. This would make sense and I pity you.

That you welcome a couple of "coppers" chatting with citizens over coffee instead of shooting rubber bullets at them as “a nice change” is a measure and a very sad indictment of how successful the Vic gov’t has been with their tactics. That you don’t even get it and are utterly clueless is an indication of the direction in which the process will continue to go. You are a happy, compliant dog wagging his tail at his master for giving him a treat instead of a flogging.