PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2021, 10:32
Troo believer

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Xeptu
I wasn't going to say anymore about this issue, but I'll answer your question as I understand it. When the federal Government mandated "some airport workers" these are those that fall under their jurisdiction, immigration, border control, quarantine, AFP, there may be others. It doesn't extend to the airport cafe and those business types.
To my knowledge the states haven't mandated anyone outside of their juristiction, health department employees, hospitals, those employed by the state. Note that not all the states have applied that particularly among their own hospitals. I have family in ICU and they have not been mandated. The appropriate way to do this is as an act of federal parliament, all of us including non citizen permanent residents.
If the Federal Government won't do it, what business does a Company/Business have doing it, hence the anti mandate argument. Do it right and you have my support. I don't mind a Company doing it for new employees.

Thats it from me on this issue.
Family in ICU and vaccination isn’t mandated. That’s absolute horse **** mate. Dead set ******.