PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2021, 10:10
De_flieger

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Xeptu
Sure but that doesn't make them antivaxers or unwilling to be vaccinated when the evidence says it's unwise not to be. I'll take a guess and say there would be no more than 10 total, not necessarily pilots and excluding those with medical conditions. That's an awful lot of fuss for 10 people.
Anyone not getting vaccinated based on legitimate medical advice or pre-existing conditions doesn't count as an anti-vaxxer, although I think the sorts of pre-existing medical conditions that preclude vaccination, immune disorders and so on, would make holding a Class 1 medical virtually impossible so the overlap of groups between active pilots with a Class 1 and pre-existing medical conditions would be vanishingly small. Cabin crew might be a different story, although I think if your immune system cannot handle a vaccine then being exposed to a couple of hundred people and their germs every day at work is a much greater risk.

The overlap of groups between those people holding a Class 1 medical and those sharing Holocaust memes because they dont like being told they are wrong about their self-taught ideas on modern medical research is much larger. If you're lucky enough not to have seen these memes, an ever-renewing selection of them are always available at the Herman Cain Awards page.