PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My US regional now wants pilots from overseas.
Old 7th Oct 2021, 17:42
umop apisdn

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts
I don't know what it is about lawyers, supposed professionals in their fields yet they get away with being slippery, lying snakes for almost their entire career and never get called out. Anything and anyone is fair game if it makes them money.

Do not trust this publication. They'll take your money say whoops, we actually can't do it, see you later.

Plenty of Australians in the US, pleanty of them ask lawyers all the time for options to green cards. Add to that all of the Canadians and Europeans who would love to get a slice of the US aviation market. If an EB2 green card for a pilot was possible, you'd hear about it very quickly. People would be singing it from their rooftops, and the pilot unions here would be losing their collective minds.

That firm is talking nonsense and I hope that they see my response, just so they can read one more time that they are a bunch of snakes who have no business masquerading as a professional entity of any kind.